Menninga Pest Control’s 5-Star Guarantee is designed to ensure that you, your family and your property are protected year round from invading pests.
5 Star Guarantee
This treatment eliminates most general pests including: ants, mice, cockroaches, spiders (except brown recluse), box elder bugs, centipedes, clover mites, crickets, millipedes, pill bugs, springtails, ground beetles, wasp and bees (within 10 feet of the building), etc.
Please note: in order to have a full year guarantee for brown recluse spiders, silverfish, cluster flies and lady bugs, we will need to treat the building’s attic and crawlspace areas. Additional fees may apply.
Explanation and Benefits of the 5-Star Program
- 5 General Pest services (1 Interior + 5 Exterior + Exterior Rodent Baiting)
- Pests are Eliminated outside before they enter the building.
- Safer & more effective than continuous interior treatment.
- Easy/Hassle-Free Scheduling – You won’t even need to be home.
- Continuous 100% Guarantee – if a covered pest problem develops at any time, we will promptly perform a re-treat at No Additional Charge!
5 Star Advantage
Our 5-Star Advantage Service is a combination of our 5-Star Guarantee pest service along with preventative termite protection using the Sentricon® System featuring Always Active™ technology!
In Iowa there are two types of structures: Ones that already have termites and ones that will!
Termites cause over $5 BILLION in property damage in the United States annually…and this damage is rarely covered by insurance.
By choosing 5–Star Advantage you’ll be protected from termites and most general pest 24/7 and have the peace of mind of being covered by a $250,000.00 Termite Damage Warranty after the completion of 2 years of service as long as your service is renewed!
Guaranteed Pest & Termite Protection
The 5-STAR ADVANTAGE program is a service designed to ensure that you, your family and your home are protected year round from invading pests. The treatment protects against most general pests, plus termites!
Your 5-Star program will be tailored to the unique needs of your home or property, keeping in mind that the safety of your family and pets comes first.
Our goal with the 5-Star Advantage program is to protect your home and eliminate pest invasions by providing treatments primarily on and around the exterior of the residence. By focusing on the exterior part of your home, we are able to stop problems outside before they become problems on the inside! The program works because we inspect and treat your property five times within a guaranteed 12-month time period.
There is a 100% satisfaction and re-treatment guarantee for the majority of general pests, including: ants, mice, cockroaches, spiders (except brown recluse), box elder bugs, centipedes, clover mites, crickets, millipedes, pill bugs, scorpions, springtails, wasp and bees (within ten feet of the home). Please note: in order to have a full year guarantee for brown recluse spiders, silverfish, cluster flies and lady bugs, we will need to treat the home’s attic and crawlspace areas and additional fees may apply.
Termite protection is also included in the 5-Star Advantage program. Your property will be protected from subterranean termites with the Sentricon System.
Why Choose the 5-Star Advantage Program?
- 100% guaranteed protection from termites and most general pests for a full year
- Scheduling is easy and hassle-free. Because most of our service is performed on the outside, you won’t have to be home for us to take care of your property
- All materials used are odorless or very low odor. Most treatments are on the exterior
- Outside barrier treatments are safer and more effective than continuous interior spraying
- Affordable pricing, with several payment options available
5 Star Complete
The 5-Star Complete Service combines the 5-Star Advantage program with mole control! Our mole control includes a thorough yard inspection and the trapping of up to 5 moles per year.
If additional mole activity exists, or develops after the first five have been trapped, there will be an additional charge per mole.